Globalization of Medical Tourism.
Providing a forum in which public and private sector delegates from all over the world can explore ways to provide and receive reliable, safe,
professional, and modern medical care.
The Global Healthcare Travel Forum 2017 will include :
– A platform of over 500 regional and international professional healthcare attendees, representing healthcare institutions, government officals, insurance companies, bio-medical companies, travel agents, medical tourism facilitators and others.
– The largest number of legitimate buyers to attend the forum and participate in the strong B2B platform for networking, sharing experiences, educational and promotional opportunities.
-Global decision makers of health authorities and key players in the health tourism industry to have a better understanding of the benefits of medical and wellness tourism worldwide.
– World class speakers specialized in healthcare and medical tourism.
– Exhibition for healthcare providers and companies.
– Identify emerging innovations and international standards, and foster a better understanding of opportunities.
– Advocate for a better understanding of the benefits of medical tourism for the patients and for the healthcare providers.
– Facilitate the identication and embracing of emerging international requirements and opportunities.
– Offer health care providers from around the world the chance to create business opportunities and forming partnerships.
– Illustrate the importance of accreditation and quality assurance programs.
The Global Healthcare Travel Forum 2017 will be of interest to the following:
- Ministries and Governmental Bodies ( Health and Tourism Ministry Officials).
- Embassies – Health Attachés.
- Hospitals, Healthcare Facilities and Medical Services Providers (Physicians, Dentists, Pharmacists, Nurses, Radiologists and Laboratory technician).
- Accreditation Bodies and quality assurance programs.
- Insurance Companies, and Health Insurance Agents.
- Airline Companies and Travel Agents, and Tourism Agents.
- Spas, Hotels, and Resorts with wellness facilities.
- Medical Equipment's and E Health, Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Medical Tourism Companies and Facilitators.
2017 Forum Main Topics
Theme I : Ministerial Summit.
Theme II : Global Medical Tourism Destinations.
Theme III : Legislations, Regulations & Accreditation.
Theme IV : Buyers and Patients Perspective.
Theme V : Health & Medical Tourism Education & Research.
Theme VI : Expanding the Scope of Healthcare Travel.
Theme VII : Medical Tourism Marketing & Branding.